Natural Hair, although a gift from God, can be a challenge to manage sometimes. Curly hair is often dry and frizzy thus it requires extra care. Curly hair has a tendency to coil and tangle. But no need to worry you can make your hair look good and manageable by using some of these recommended hair tools for natural hair. Natural hair tools can help in managing your hair and making it look beautiful without damaging it, by using these tools you can try different hairstyles that look beautiful on natural hair and even do amazing hair art using these tools. Natural Hair Art is different in ways where you can style your hair in truly authentic ways. Some of the hair tools for natural hair are as follows:
1) Wide-tooth Comb- Curly hair has a tendency to get easily tangled and coiled. You cannot use a normal comb with small teeth to detangle it. Using a small tooth comb can be very painful and can lead to hair breakage. So, in order to detangle it and to avoid hair breakage, you should use a wide-tooth comb. It will easily detangle your hair without damaging it and is an important tool to have handy for your Natural hair
2) Hair Weights -One of the best hair tools and accessories to style your natural hair is the Hair Weights. Hair Weights are accessories that help in stretching out your curly hair and help in elongating its length. It works on the principle of weight and this weight pulls your hair down which enhances the look of your hair. The Hair Weights are not just weights but are beautifully designed to look like jewelry on your hair. These hair weights help you in achieving your goal of managing your hair and can help you in doing natural hair art while at it.
3) Pinning Natural Hair-A Hair Pinning although a small tool is an effective tool to manage your natural hair. The pin helps you in managing your unruly hairs on a bad hair day. If you don’t have much time on your side and want to do something about your hair you can use a Hair Pin. This is a handy tool to take care of your natural hair without doing much effort and it can help you in saving a lot of time. A woman should have a Hair pin in her natural hair toolbox as it will always help her in case of an emergency.
4) Diffuser – One of the important natural hair tools that can help you a lot in managing your natural hair is a Diffuser. While a Dryer helps in drying a specific region of your hair and also styling it, a diffuser works completely opposite to it. It helps in circulating the airflow from the dryer to a larger portion of your hair. It helps in defining your hairs in a better manner while maintaining the natural wave of your hairs. A Dryer is very damaging for curly hair which already has a tendency to be dry. It can further worsen the condition of your natural hair. A Diffuser can help you in easily achieving your Natural Hair Art goals.
5) Silk Pillowcase– This might not seem like something very important as a tool but it makes a lot of difference. The kind of Pillow on which we sleep also makes a lot of difference since while sleeping we twist and turn a lot and our hair often gets affected because of it. When our hair rubs against a pillow the hair texture and the natural oil in our hair are affected. Having a good pillow will help in the retention of the natural oil in our hair and will keep it healthy and beautiful as you navigate your natural hair journey.
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?